Technical supportFxSignal 16-04-2017, 19:56 373 FAQ
Technical support is conducted through the tech. support chat and by e-mail. We are trying to answer all questions or solve any issues you might have as fast as it is possible, but sometimes it can take a while as there can be multiple requests for our operators. Registered users are guaranteed for prioritized tech. support queue.
Customer technical support– one of the main objectives of our company. We understand that a happy client - grounds for successful business. Tech. support is available at our website through on-line chat (link is located at the top part of the website) 5 days a week Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 21:00 GMT+2 (Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius)
Technical support services includes:
1. Answering the questions visitors or customers might have. Questions might be related to the service or it's products.
2. In case if the issue is in the service providing signal transition from trader to subscriber, we will be unable to help. But we will make sure that the hosting services are aware about the issue you might experience and to solve it as fast as it is possible.
3. Also, you can consult about the trade volume to be used on your account when copying trades.
4. You receive support and recommendations in the process of signal copying, for example if you feel a need to change trading setting parameters but are struggling with this decision, you can always contact tech. support for conformation about the changes you are about to apply.
5. If you can't decide on which signal to choose for copying, you will be consulted by one of our tech. support operators and traders.
Kalinka Capital OU